Laptop have become necessity for personal users and professional workers in technologically advanced world. However being an electronic device it needs urgent repair in case it fails or breaks down. There is a lack of quality training institutes which will guide and teach students regarding chip level laptops repair.Infotantra provides high quality and low cost chip level laptop training to develop professional competencies for future entrepreneurs to foster social and economic development of local communities. Additionally Infotantra brings an experienced guest lecturers in this field to share their knowledge and experience.Lifetime technical support offered for all students.
Infotantra has solution for all laptop / desktop problems:
• Computer not starting.
• No sound coming from the computer.
• Monitor screen is blank.
• Computer boots but doesn't lunch windows.
• Slow internet.
• Wireless network dropping.
• Mouse not working.
• Keyboard not working.
• No internet connection.
• Computer running slow.
• Camera,touchpad and Bluetooth not working.
• Computer parts replacement and so on…
- Understanding the basic of electronics
- Common parts and functions of the average laptop/desktop
Laptop/Desktop motherboard block diagram and function of each block
- Introduction to important signals of ICs such as CPU, MCH, ICH, ECE, Super I/O, BIOS, Clock Generator, and Regulator ICs
- Study of DC jack, protection circuit, charging circuitand various regulator circuits on motherboard
- Study of different connectors such as IDE, LAN, SATA, USB,LCD etc on motherboard
- Study of touch pad switch, VGA port, camera, bluetooth, keyboard, adapter
- Operating voltage requirement for various sections on laptop/desktop motherboard
- General power flow sequence for laptop-desktop motherboard
- Reading schematics of laptop-desktop motherboard
- Basic tools used by a laptop technician
- Complete disassembly / taking apart the laptop
- Laptop screen disassembly instructions
- Concept of open circuit and short circuit
- Identification and testing of electronics component
- Troubleshooting of short circuited components using DC regulated power supply
- Circuit tracing by multimeter with the help of schematics
- Testing and measuring operating voltages for various sections of laptop
- Testing of different ICs and its important signal such as CPU, MCH, ICH, ECE, Super I/O, BIOS, Clock Generator, Regulator ICs
- Testing of different connectors such as IDE, LAN, SATA, USB,LCD etc on motherboard
- Testing of DC jack, protection circuit, charging circuit, and various regulator circuits on motherboard
- Testing of touch pad switch, VGA port, camera, bluetooth, keyboard, adapter
- Laptop not powering on issues & resolutions
- Laptop no display issues & resolutions
- Liquid spill discussion cleaning the motherboard discussion
- Laptop screen types: (CCFL and LED discussion), and repair methods including LCD bulb replacement, power inverter repair
- Laptop/Desktop parts replacement
- BIOS programming
- Soldering and desoldering techniques
- Reflowing the ICs
- BGA IC removal and reballing using advance BGA rework station
- Installing operating systems on laptops/desktop